Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh, Mother my Dear Mother!

“Oh; Mother My Dear Mother”
Before I was myself you made me, me With love and patience, discipline and tears, bit by bit stepped back to set me free,
Allowing me to sail upon my sea, relinquished your desires gradually for meto let me shape myself among my peers.

Oh; Mother My Dear Mother,
How dare I skip?
How your smiles brighten my moment, hug puts joy in all my days,
The values you've taught, care you've given, enriched my life,
in more ways I can count on.
Oh; Mother Dear Mother,
How dare I complain?
When you spent sleepless night to make me sleep,
The way you understands from the very deep,
laughed, cried along with me, taught to eat & drink, to walk and grip scolds me for my good? Than imperishable support in any mood, Caught me at moment I lie,
But I can’t find a day when you left me cry.
Mother of my heart, not blood, loved me till I turned to love.
Always been where I return, At Heart’s harbor from the sea,
the place where what we are can easy be, with nothing I need alter or unlearn.

Oh; Mother Dear Mother;
How dare I forget to be grateful?
You accepted me in every situation, motivated me for your every little creation,
blessed at every step, worried for my fate.
You are different from all near & further, never comparable to any other.

Oh; Mother, My Mother
how nice your peaceful lap & arms? Don't keep me away from you;
I won't survive without your protection & compassion take a seat next to me for lullaby.
When I fall down on my way; you lend me a hand to carry on.
Though I cannot give you now your due,Which is beyond what these poor words can say,
I give you all I can this special day,Oh; Mother, Dear Mother...

No comments: